These online resources are designed to give educators the latest research-based information so that they can help improve student behavior, provide parent education, and positively impact school culture.
Professional Development Series
Watch reality- and research-based professional development videos, moderated by Connect with Kids founder and president Stacey DeWitt. Each topic includes downloadable module descriptions and assessments.
- Dyslexia Overview: Facts, Terminology and Common Signs Part 1
- Dyslexia Overview: Formal Evaluation, Testing and Diagnosis Part 2
- Dyslexia Overview: Accommodations Across Grade Levels Part 3
- Dyslexia Overview: Social and Emotional Impacts Part 4
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: An Overview Part 1: Introduction
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: An Overview Part 2: Sensory, Communication and Social/Emotional Issues
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: An Overview Part 3: Eligibility Requirements, Classroom Management and Accommodations
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: An Overview Part 4: Special Considerations for Inclusion and Transitioning through the Upper Grades
Information to come